Creating Space & YO! Project - Youth development through education and outdoor adventure
RSS

Recent Posts

Young Voices & Choices Survey
powered by

My Blog

Young Voices & Choices Survey

Are you 12 - 25 years?
Living anywhere across the wider Waterside area of Derry-Londonderry?
Want the chance to say what you need and what challenges you face?
AND have the chance to win any one of the following cash prizes:
£100 - STAR PRIZE 2nd PRIZE - £50 3rd PRIZE - £25
5 x Bonus Prizes of £5 (or voucher to the same value)

Just click on the link below to complete and return this survey developed with the help of our young YO! volunteers.

We would really appreciate you taking the time to help us and the young people with this. Many thanks and good luck!Please Note: Adults with an interest or wishing to assist the young people with this task are more than welcome to complete and return a survey - you will however be exempt from the prize draw! You will find more details regarding this on the introduction page of the survey.

7 Comments to Young Voices & Choices Survey:

Comments RSS
Bradon on 12 September 2018 13:07
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

top resume writers on 01 January 2019 13:35
This competition seems really promising! The prize that will be allotted to the winners seems really good, and it feels like many people will be competing. Personally, I am very interested too. I think that this might be a really good opportunity for me to test my skills. However, I do not know if I can enter, it seems like the amount of people that will be joining will be huge. It might be a very cut throat competition from the beginning.

best resume services online on 16 May 2019 07:25
I am pleased that you have asked me to answer this survey. Of course, I know that it is for everyone, but I am really happy nonetheless. I will try to answer it as honestly as I can. I do not have much experience with this topic, but I will try my best to answer them in the perfect manner. I hope that my answers can help you get the results that you want. If there is anything that I can do, I would love to help.

analyzedu.com on 12 September 2018 13:13
Innovation is helping the educators extremely well to instruct the understudies as instructors are utilizing web in the classrooms to teach the students exceptionally well. innovation has made it extremely simple for the instructors to educate any subject effectively with no hesitance.
Reply to comment

d on 28 December 2018 08:02
d
Reply to comment

bestessay au on 01 March 2019 23:58
Okay, I will complete this survey. Hope you will use my answers somehow.
Reply to comment

Eyal Nachum on 25 March 2020 20:52
Eyal Nachum, Bruc Bond's fintech guru and board member, has a message to banks: it's time to embrace open banking and the cooperation
Reply to comment