Thanks for visiting! ..... NEW- Please check out the Young Voices & Choices Survey on our Survey/Blog page!
We hope we can help!
Creating Space and the YO! (Youth Outreach) Project are focused on providing high-quality service, support and satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your needs.
We offer a wide range of SOCIAL, EDUCATIONAL and RECREATIONAL opportunities which can be delivered for:
- youth projects and providers
- young people
- fun days and festivals
- private parties
- corporate team building/events
NEW ! Activities and Programs for 2015-16
PRACTICAL SKILLS FOR EMPLOYMENT.... inclusive of
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Level 2 Food Safety
- Fire Safety at Work
- Child Protection/Keeping Safe Training
- Drivers Ed.
EXPLORING OUTDOOR PURSUITS
- NOCN Level One
- NOCN Level Two
YOUTH LEADERSHIP SKILLS
THE VOICES PROGRAM
- Decision Making
- WHITE WATER RAFTING
- LOW ROPES COURSE
- CLIMBING SKILLS
- EXTENDED HILL WALKING & BUSH CRAFT COURSES
- Are you, or do you know someone 11-25 years who you think would benefit from our programs or projects? Check out our Facebook pages or contact us for more details.
- 16-25 years? We also offer volunteer development, training opportunities and placement provision in outdoor adventure, peer leadership and catering/ hospitality.
- Over 25? We value volunteers who can pass on their skills & experience to young people!
- OR ... if you feel you may like to become involved in the work of our Organisation in any other capacity, offer advice or indeed have suggestions for new programs , initiatives or activities .....
Have a look around our website for the MANY OTHER ACTIVITIES we have on offer
Please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again soon!
Check back again for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!